Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vincent <vi...@xaymaca.com> on 2004/02/13 00:53:41 UTC

Re: DyanValidatorActionForm clarification please

By map, do you mean ActionMapping? I included
the page attribute in validation.xml does it need to go somewhere
in struts-config.xml as well ?

             <field property="theCard" depends="required,creditCard"  page="1" >
              <msg key="use.cc" name="required"/>
              </field>

Is this wrong ?
Thanks.