Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Mck <mc...@apache.org> on 2013/11/13 10:23:16 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Tiles 3.0.3 GA released

The Apache Tiles team is pleased to announce
 the release of Tiles 3.0.3 GA.

Available in binary and source distribution.
http://tiles.apache.org/download.html

It is also available in the central Maven repository under Group ID
"org.apache.tiles".

The 3.0.x series of the Apache Tiles framework has a minimum
requirement of the following specification versions:

* Java Servlet 2.5 and JavaServer Pages (JSP) 2.1
* Java Standard Edition (Java SE) 1.6

Release notes:

* Bug fixes to OptionsRenderer (TILES-557 + spring-3.2 compatibility)
* Improved (and ability to disable) caching on OptionsRenderer
* Support for Java5 dropped
* Bug fix: Tiles.xml definitions not reloaded when using expressions
(TILES-573)

Please feel free to test the distribution and post your comments to
the user list, or, if appropriate, file a ticket with JIRA.

~mck

--
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of
comfort and convenience but where he stands at times of challenge and

| http://github.com/finn-no | http://tech.finn.no |

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tiles 3.0.3 GA released

Posted by Emi Lu <em...@encs.concordia.ca>.
>> When changed to 3.0.3, failed.
>> Could someone help which command to use in pom.xml?
>

> Could you provide a little more information Emi?
>

> Given that the artifacts are in the apache repository
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/tiles/tiles-api/3.0.3/
>
> the following in your pom should work…
>
>      <dependency>
>          <groupId>org.apache.tiles</groupId>
>          <artifactId>tiles-api</artifactId>
>          <version>3.0.3</version>
>      </dependency>

It's my fault. Removed xwork from pom:
<groupId>com.opensymphony</groupId>
<artifactId>xwork</artifactId>
<version>2.3.15.3</version>

Everything is fine now. Sorry.
Emi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tiles 3.0.3 GA released

Posted by Mick Semb Wever <mc...@apache.org>.
ClamAV 0.96.5

> When changed to 3.0.3, failed.
> Could someone help which command to use in pom.xml?

Could you provide a little more information Emi?

Given that the artifacts are in the apache repository
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/tiles/tiles-api/3.0.3/

the following in your pom should work…

    <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.tiles</groupId>
        <artifactId>tiles-api</artifactId>
        <version>3.0.3</version>
    </dependency>

~mck

--
but if you come to me and say “Let us sit down and take counsel
together, and, if we differ from each other, understand why it is that

Posted by Emi Lu <em...@encs.concordia.ca>.
Good morning,

I use the following codes in pom.xml.
    <dependency>
	<groupId>org.apache.tiles</groupId>
	<artifactId>tiles-api</artifactId>
	<version>3.0.1</version>
    </dependency>

When changed to 3.0.3, failed.

Could someone help which command to use in pom.xml?

Thanks
Emi