Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Rhett Butler <je...@gmx.at> on 2001/04/27 10:12:41 UTC

Newbie - looking for Documentation && Portlets

Hi,
i am a new jetspeed user and i have a problem:
i read the paper "How to Write a Portlet" and i studied the jetspeed API and
now i can write a simple portlet but not more.
Is there any more Documentation? Where can I watch portlet examples?
I want write a portlet with following functionality:
In a portlet i create with ECS a HTML Form with a Textarea and a Submit
Button. Clicking the Button, the entered text should be presented in the portlet
as content of of generated HTML File. I can genereate a HTML File, but i
don't now how i can request the query string of the url.

I hope someone can help me with my problems.
Rhett

http://www.gmx.net