Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Digant C Kasundra <di...@stanford.edu> on 2010/07/13 02:20:20 UTC

bean xml for tests using Maven?

Hello everyone,

I'm very new to Maven. I've got a test suite that needs to use a different beans.xml file (so that dummy test beans are injected) from the rest of the code. These files do get filtered but rather than set everything as a property, can I tell maven to use one source directory by default but a different one when running tests?

-- DK

--
Digant C Kasundra <di...@stanford.edu>
Infrastructure Systems Software Developer, ITS:IDG, Stanford University

RE: bean xml for tests using Maven?

Posted by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com>.
Yes, src/main/resources for the prod version, src/test/resources.

Maven puts test stuff on the classpath first, so your app will find that file first.

http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-standard-directory-layout.html