Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by rb...@rkbloom.net on 2004/03/08 14:00:20 UTC

testsuite coverage

Somebody posted the results of gcov on the subversion list yesterday, which got
me thinking about APR's testsuite coverage.  I'll be creating a simple script to
generate this information and a website soon.  Just thought I would give you a
heads up.   :-)

Ryan

Re: testsuite coverage

Posted by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 14:00, rbb@rkbloom.net wrote:
> Somebody posted the results of gcov on the subversion list yesterday, which got
> me thinking about APR's testsuite coverage.  I'll be creating a simple script to
> generate this information and a website soon.  Just thought I would give you a
> heads up.   :-)

Maybe you can put it up on a page in the apr.apache.org space?

Sander