Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Tobias Knierim <kn...@codecentric.de> on 2006/11/22 15:22:09 UTC

Load testing seam applications with jmeter

Hi there,

I'm trying to load test a seam application with client site state saving. I
tried to record a test using both, the proxy server and badboy. Neither of
them got me a running testplan. After looking over the testplan I realised
the parameters "jsf_tree64", "jsf_state64" and a "cid" (conversation id).

Just have tried anything I could think of to get this test running, but
without success.

Any help to load test this app would be great

Best regards

Tobias Knierim

Re: AW: AW: Load testing seam applications with jmeter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
If you add a View Results Tree Listener to the Proxy Server, you can
check what is being sent and received by the browser, and compare that
with the test plan.

Posted by Noam Paz <no...@db.com>.
Hi Tobias,

Posted by Noam Paz <no...@db.com>.
Tobias,
I have 2 suggestion for you:
- analyse the responses you get. Maybe you have to extract those parameters and send them on following requests.
- maybe (not very probable) you have to use a Browser-derived headers. When recording, mark this option checked.

Hope that helps

Best regards / Viele Grüße

Noam Paz

             "Tobias Knierim" <kn...@codecentric.de>

             22.11.2006 16:09                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              To

Posted by Tobias Knierim <kn...@codecentric.de>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.