Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by James Vanns <jv...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/12 19:00:53 UTC

Mesos Slave Attributes

I think I have a simple question here -- that doesn't seem too apparent in
any documentation I've come across; does the mesos master pass-through
slave attributes to the scheduler framework like it does with resource
offers?

Where can I see slave attributes -- the UI doesn't appear to display them.
Is their a REST endpoint I should be querying?

Cheers,

Jim

Re: Mesos Slave Attributes

Posted by James Vanns <jv...@gmail.com>.
That's great! Thanks. Precisely what I was after.

Jim

Re: Mesos Slave Attributes

Posted by Zameer Manji <zm...@apache.org>.