Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com> on 2002/08/19 21:19:48 UTC

Re[2]: retrieving HttpSession in Filter? ServletResponse.setContentLength()?

CRM> There was an example filter that did post-processing XSLT transformations
CRM> on Java Developer Connection (at java.sun.com) a while back, which
CRM> illustrated exactly this kind of processing.  In fact, the original
CRM> version of the code in the article had exactly this sort of bug, and had
CRM> to be corrected later :-).

Craig,

Was the example filter at
http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/Filters.html in the example with
the title "XSL/T transformations of XML content-Targeting web
application responses to more that one type of client."?

If so, does the example there have the bug you are talking about?  If
so, where is the corrected version?  I was about to start looking into
doing exactly this kind of  stuff and I want to avoid any known
issues.

Jake