Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org> on 2020/02/22 16:53:03 UTC

dev email not appearing in archives

Hi all,

When I view the dev mailing list archives [1].
I don't see anything newer than 1 week ago.
They show up on mail-archive.com right away. [2].

Is there a problem or is that expected?

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/202002.mbox/browser
[2] https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@openoffice.apache.org/

Thanks,
Carl

Re: dev email not appearing in archives

Posted by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org>.
On 2/22/20 5:02 PM, Carl Marcum wrote:

> On 2/22/20 4:46 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>> Hi Andrea,

>>> https://lists.apache.org/ is the only supported solution. The old
>>> style archives such as
>>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/202002.mbox/browser
>>>

>>> are deprecated and will die soon, and existing links will be
>>> redirected to use list.apache.org.
>>>
>>> I've updated
>>> https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
>>> (r1874403) to use the current lists.apache.org URLs.
>>>
>>> It will go online as soon as someone publishes (refreshes) the
>>> openoffice.apache.org site.
>> Done!
>>> Regards,
>>>    Andrea.
>
> I see the mailing list page is updated and I've added a comment to the
> infra ticket that it can be closed.
>
> I see I still have some catching up to do ;)
>
> Thanks again,
> Carl

Just to close out the thread...
The issue is resolved and the mail archive is caught up.

Best regards,

Posted by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Andrea,

> Carl Marcum wrote:
>> On 2/22/20 12:13 PM, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
>>> I use lists.apache.org, and it seems to be fine.
>> I don't see that one listed on our project mailing list page. [1].
>
> https://lists.apache.org/ is the only supported solution. The old
> style archives such as
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/202002.mbox/browser
>
> are deprecated and will die soon, and existing links will be
> redirected to use list.apache.org.
>
> I've updated
> https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
> (r1874403) to use the current lists.apache.org URLs.
>
> It will go online as soon as someone publishes (refreshes) the
> openoffice.apache.org site.
Done!

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org>.

> On 2/22/2020 9:10 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:

>>> But even in Date mode the last message is from Feb. 15th.
>>>
>>> Is this hosted by Apache? Then it would be something for Infra...
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>>     Matthias
>>
>> Thanks for confirming.
>>
>> I'll let them know.
>
> I use lists.apache.org, and it seems to be fine.

Thanks Patricia.

I don't see that one listed on our project mailing list page. [1].

I created a JIRA issue [2].
I'll report what I find out.

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.

Posted by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org>.

On 2/22/20 12:05 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
> Am 22.02.20 um 18:00 schrieb Pedro Lino:
>> Seems to be a bug in the web page (when sorted by thread).
>>
>> There is no way to scroll further down (only tested Firefox but maybe it works on Chrome/Chromium based browsers)
>>
>> Workaround: Click on Date (top right) and then in the middle of the table header you will see 1.2.Next
> But even in Date mode the last message is from Feb. 15th.
>
> Is this hosted by Apache? Then it would be something for Infra...
>
> Regards,
>
>     Matthias

Thanks for confirming.

I'll let them know.