Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Gerry Reno <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/11/30 07:42:22 UTC

Jetspeed 1.5-dev weather portlet

  I migrated one of my older portals to 1.5-dev and everything is
working except for the weather portlet.  It displays a message to
please customize but when I try to customize it complains you don't
have access to these portlets.  I have manually gone in and reset the
security-ref setting to default, owner, admin.  Nothing helps.  I set
the same as every other portlet on the page and those I can access
without any problem but this weather portlet refuses to let me
customize it.  I searched the list but no comments.  I put in a stock
1.5-dev portal and yes, there I can customize the weather portlet.  So
my question is, in the migrated portal why won't it let me customize it
when I have its security set exactly the same as all the other portlets
and they are all working fine?  Is there some new class or properties
entry I need somewhere?

=====
Gerry Reno
mailto: grenoml at@ yahoo dot. com
(if mail bounces please retry later - spam rapidly fills up mailbox)

Re: Jetspeed 1.5-dev weather portlet

Posted by Gerry Reno <gr...@yahoo.com>.
  Correction:  When I attempt to customize the weather portlet it
expands to max size but still displays the message, Please customize
your weather location.

=====