Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Scott Moss <sc...@theonlineagency.com.au> on 2005/02/10 23:39:09 UTC

Configuration Confusion

Ok this is kind of driving me nutty. I've changed ever version of any
local.cf file on my machine and SA is still sending with default rules. Is
there any way to find out where the current installation is reading the
config file from ? I've searched all of the machine for any type of rogue
local.cf files, even user_prefs isn't working in my home dir's .spamassassin
folder. Any idea's?

Regards

Scott

Note: using spamass-milter

Re: Configuration Confusion

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 08:39:09AM +1000, Scott Moss wrote:
> local.cf file on my machine and SA is still sending with default rules. Is
> there any way to find out where the current installation is reading the
> config file from ? I've searched all of the machine for any type of rogue

When in doubt, -D.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"`Credit?' he said. `Aaaargggh...'

 - Ford in a spot of bother.

Re: Configuration Confusion

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
At 05:39 PM 2/10/2005, Scott Moss wrote:
>Ok this is kind of driving me nutty. I've changed ever version of any
>local.cf file on my machine and SA is still sending with default rules. Is
>there any way to find out where the current installation is reading the
>config file from ? I've searched all of the machine for any type of rogue
>local.cf files, even user_prefs isn't working in my home dir's
>.spamassassin folder. Any idea's?

spamassassin --lint -D

Should tell you the default rules dir, site rules dir, and the user_prefs dir.