Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by nik gonzalez <ng...@exist.com> on 2005/02/23 10:02:08 UTC

jsp tag issues on fusion

Hi,

Deployed a JSR168 portlet in Jetspeed fusion and encountered some issues.

First, calling pageContext.getSession() returns null.
pageContext.getRequest().getSession() returned a value but this makes
deploying existing portlets that already use pageContext.getSession
problematic.

Secondly, I inserted some objects as attributes in the request object.  When
i called request.getAttributeNames() in the tag class, I found that the
attribute names were appended with "Pluto_22_".  Obviously, this is a
problem since i inserted an object with a certain key but it seems that the
container is changing the key names that i have indicated.

Is there some way to fix these?

Thanks in advance.
Nik Gonzalez