Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/01 15:31:10 UTC

Re: One sub module randomly appears twice after adding a parent multi-module 1.0.3

hm, how odd...

what scm are you using?

also, could you file this at http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

RE: One sub module randomly appears twice after adding a parent multi-module 1.0.3

Posted by "Johnson, Jonathan" <jj...@454.com>.
Adam,

This is a very helpful workaround.  It worked for me.  Thanks, I updated
the bug report with this comment.

All,

For those of your getting duplicate modules and cannot remove the
duplicate make sure you go to the "Build Definitions" section and remove
any goals.  You should then be able to remove the duplicate module.

- Jonathan

Posted by Adam <pu...@gmail.com>.

--
Adam Altemus
punkinshred@gmail.com

RE: One sub module randomly appears twice after adding a parent multi-module 1.0.3

Posted by "Johnson, Jonathan" <jj...@454.com>.
Baron,

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

RE: One sub module randomly appears twice after adding a parent multi-module 1.0.3

Posted by Ba...@fastmobile.com.

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

RE: One sub module randomly appears twice after adding a parent multi-module 1.0.3

Posted by "Johnson, Jonathan" <jj...@454.com>.
I looked in the working directory.  I have 1-15 directories under
working-directory.  The module that is duplicated has an id of 10 and
another of 16.  The one that is 16 is the module that still has the
status of "New" and throws the database DELETE exception when I try to
remove the module from the Continuum list.

>> what was checked out

I don't fully understand your term "checked out".  Perhaps the above
description is enough.

>> if that project was assigned a different project id

Yes different ids (10 and 16) but working directory does not have a "16"
folder.

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Re: One sub module randomly appears twice after adding a parent multi-module 1.0.3

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

RE: One sub module randomly appears twice after adding a parent multi-module 1.0.3

Posted by "Johnson, Jonathan" <jj...@454.com>.