Posted to xsp-dev@xml.apache.org by Tagunov Anthony <at...@nnt.ru> on 2001/03/11 19:10:02 UTC

xsp:include vs logicsheets: logicsheets vs taglibs (was: taglib application order)

On Sun, 11 Mar 2001 16:17:34 -0000, Robin Green wrote:
I have two kinds of questions and comments on this email.
Q&C#2:

>You need to do something like
>
><?xml-logicsheet href="logic/insertion.xsl"?>
><?xml-logicsheet href="logic/mainlogic.xsl"?>
>
>to ensure the order..
I beleive this is related to the question of order the transformations
get applied.. And this looks related the question of
taglib interaction==question about order of XSL transformations that
implement the taglib.

Am I looking for some interoperability and unification with AxKit?
Am I looking for some unification of taglib contracts with AxKit?
Am I looking for limitations that should be imposed on what taglibs
can do to allow taglib interoperation, no matter how they are realized
(XSLT or ??)

Probaly yes!