Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net> on 2004/01/19 19:46:25 UTC

Re: newbie

I assume your question is when to use the .page and when not to. In
general, the use of .page specifications is recommended. There are
somethings you cannot do now from within the html like declaring
validators, properties etc.

I am not sure about the binaries although you can checkout the source
from cvs and build it yourself.

Checkout the TapestryResources wiki page @
http://tapestry.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/TapestryResources

-Harish