Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/17 01:09:03 UTC

Error creating New Note or Email in 9.04

Hi Everyone

I've checked the mailing list and Jira but couldnt find anywhere that this
has been reported already so have included it here.

Using the online demo for 9.04 version 793063
https://demo904.ofbiz.org/myportal/control/main

I'm getting the following error message:

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]:
groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: ComponentConfig for
class: GetMyCommunicationEventRole (No such property: ComponentConfig for
class: GetMyCommunicationEventRole)

Steps to duplicate:

1. Login as admin
2. Go to My Portal
3. Press the 'New Internal Note' or 'New Email' button and the error message
appears.

Each time a draft email or note is created but they cannot be edited or
viewed.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Error creating New Note or Email in 9.04

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Yes I agree, fixed in :  revision 795461.

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates

Re: Error creating New Note or Email in 9.04

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Hans,

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates