Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jonathan Lutz <JL...@correlative.com> on 2005/06/09 18:51:33 UTC

Re: Razor issues with SpamAssassin (update)

An update to this problem:

I have a piece of spam that was not identified as such.
The header shows only:
*  1.7 SARE_RECV_FEP5 Message contains known spam format

However, when I run: spamassassin -D -t < spamfile on it, it shows a
whole bunch more such as DCC_CHECK and a bunch of URIBL tags as it
should.  Network checks are seemingly only working on a "local" level.

Any reason why this might be?

JON

>>> "Jonathan Lutz" <JL...@correlative.com> 6/8/2005 1:39:46 PM >>>

I have just set up a little mail server with Postfx and Spamassassin
2.63 with the newest Razor installed (of course).  Spamassassin seems
to be working fine, and running spamassassin -D --lint shows Razor
appearing to be working fine.. but unfortunately it is not tagging any
messages.  So far I have received a few hundred spam messages and not
one had a RAZOR-related spam tag.

Any idea on what this could be?

Re: Razor issues with SpamAssassin (update)

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 12:51:33PM -0400, Jonathan Lutz wrote:
> However, when I run: spamassassin -D -t < spamfile on it, it shows a
> whole bunch more such as DCC_CHECK and a bunch of URIBL tags as it
> should.  Network checks are seemingly only working on a "local" level.
>
> Any reason why this might be?

You haven't mentioned any specifics about how you're calling SA, but
perhaps you're running with -L?

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Leela: "It's amazing that your people can fall in love so fast."