Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions)" <Sa...@contractors.nationalcity.com> on 2006/02/22 16:53:33 UTC

How to activate Plugin Repository?

In my settings.xml, I have the following:
  <profile>
    <id>myConfig-dev</id>

      <repositories>
	<repository>
  	  <releases>
            <enabled>true</enabled>
            <updatePolicy>always</updatePolicy>
            <checksumPolicy>warn</checksumPolicy>
          </releases>
	  <snapshots>
            <enabled>true</enabled>
            <updatePolicy>always</updatePolicy>
            <checksumPolicy>warn</checksumPolicy>
          </snapshots>
	  <id>central</id>
	  <name>Central Repository</name>
	  <url>ftp://10.49.209.166//pub</url>
	  <layout>default</layout>
	</repository>
      </repositories>

      <pluginRepositories>
	<pluginRepository>
  	  <releases>
            <enabled>true</enabled>
            <updatePolicy>always</updatePolicy>
            <checksumPolicy>warn</checksumPolicy>
          </releases>
          <snapshots>
            <enabled>true</enabled>
            <updatePolicy>always</updatePolicy>
            <checksumPolicy>warn</checksumPolicy>
          </snapshots>
	  <id>central-plugins</id>
	  <name>Central Plugins Repository</name>
	  <url>ftp://10.49.209.166//pub</url>
	  <layout>default</layout>
	</pluginRepository>
      </pluginRepositories>

My repository seems to work okay (after I copied three jars to
MAVEN_HOME/lib), however my pluginRepository is not working. Any
pointers?

Thanks,
Saneeep

***National City made the following annotations

Re: How to activate Plugin Repository?

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
Have you installed the plugin on the repository or just copied it?
Because you need to install the Mojo to have it registered in the
repository plugin registery.

Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada