Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2020/12/16 13:42:56 UTC

SectionContente isSelected

Hi,

today Fred asked a question in SOF [1]

He's using a SectionContent component and is not showing. As I commented:

"SectionContent (and ScrollableSectionContent) is not visible by default.
The original purpose was to use it for navigation, so we created all and
only made visible the selected one. So you need to set isSelected="true" to
make it visible.

Maybe we can make it visible by default and then when used in the
navigation container make it invisible..."
So what do you think about making it visible by default and make the
navigation container instance the SectionContent and make it invisible if
not selected?"

(Anyway, this component is not the best to use for that purpose, as I
commented later:
"If you want to just have a scrollable zone, you can add one of the
available containers with a ScrollingViewport bead.")

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/65321333/apache-royale-jewel-how-to-use-scrollablesectioncontent-into-scrollablesectionco/65324386#65324386

--
Carlos Rovira