Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by ca...@aol.com on 2013/01/20 03:38:00 UTC

CD's available?

We have limited internet access and wonder if the programs are still available on CD.

Thank you.

Carol Conkey

Re: CD's available?

Posted by Fan Zheng <zh...@gmail.com>.
2013/1/22 Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>

> On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 9:38 PM,  <ca...@aol.com> wrote:
> >
> > We have limited internet access and wonder if the programs are still
> available on CD.
> >

> Hi Carol,
>
> What country are you in?

Let me guess, he/she maybe in North America,  for the person is using the
email box from AOL.

Re: CD's available?

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Re: CD's available?

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
@Steve, Saransh

Carol's message was moderated, as s/he is not a list member. Please
contact Carol directly if you wish.

On 01/19/2013 10:32 PM, Steve Hawkins Sr wrote:
> which programs.......  i could burn some for you for just my time and
> material..............  which is legal for open office as long as i dont
> make any changes.....
>
> On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 9:38 PM, <ca...@aol.com> wrote:
>

>> We have limited internet access and wonder if the programs are still
>> available on CD.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Carol Conkey

MzK

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
                                  -- Aesop

Re: CD's available?

Posted by Steve Hawkins Sr <sm...@eastpoint.net>.

--
Please excuse any misspells or punctuation errors.  Thanks
Steve M Hawkins Sr Tech Consultant

Re: CD's available?

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

On 01/19/2013 06:38 PM, caroleyre@aol.com wrote:

> We have limited internet access and wonder if the programs are still available on CD.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Carol Conkey

Hi Carol --

Apache OpenOffice 3.4.x is not available directly from the project on
CD. However, if you use your favorite internet search mechanism, you may
be able to find an independent seller. Please be advised that Apache
OpenOffice is not affiliated with any such seller you may find.
It is safest to download directly from our site:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/

I will leave your message on this list in case one of our volunteers can
contact you about this.

Re: CD's available?

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.
I can post a cd if you want for free even!!

--

Best Regards

Saransh Sharma

Upscale Consultancy PVT LTD.

Disclaimer:

This email was sent from within the Upscale Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd.
The contents of this email, including the attachments, are LEGALLY
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL to the intended recipient at the email address
to which it has been addressed. If you receive it in error, please notify
the sender immediately by return email and then permanently delete it from
your system.The unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of
this email, including the attachments, is strictly forbidden. Thank
you.Please note that neither Upscale Group nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email
and attachments (if any).