Posted to commits@directory.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/11/14 08:51:42 UTC

[Directory Wiki] Trivial Update of "MinaTutorial" by leo

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Directory Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by leo:
http://wiki.apache.org/directory/MinaTutorial

    * sessionClosed: Invoked when the I/O connection is closed.
    * sessionIdle: Invoked when there is no transmission of data between remote peer and user application.
    * exceptionCaught: Invoked when any exceptions are thrown from IoAcceptor or your IoHandler.
-   * dataRead: Invoked when data is read from the remote peer.
-   * dataWritten: Invoked when your write request is written out to the remote peer.
+   * messageReceived: Invoked when protocol message is received.  Implement your protocol flow here.
+   * messageSent: Invoked when protocol message that user requested by IoSession#write(Object) is sent out actually.

  We’ll see how to implement IoHandler for echo protocol in the next section.