Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ray Trejo <ra...@rackspace.com> on 2008/01/28 16:01:12 UTC

simple data writer date

Hi,

I would like to insert the current date and time (formatted:  MMDDYY
HHMI) into the filename field of the simple data writer.   Is this
possible, and how do I do it?

I tried querying the db and formatting the date, using a regex, but this
did not work.

The file name displays. Log_${date}.jtl

 instead of log_012807 0900.jtl.

Thank you,

Ray Trejo

Rackspace Managed Hosting

Quality Assurance Engineer

Direct:  (210) 312 - 5326

Email:  ray.trejo@rackspace.com <ma...@rackspace.com>

at abuse@rackspace.com, and delete the original message.
Your cooperation is appreciated.

Re: simple data writer date

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Works fine for me. Which version on JMeter are you using?

RE: simple data writer date

Posted by Ray Trejo <ra...@rackspace.com>.
HI,
More information for you.  So I left the proprietary code in there and
it works with just a regular start from the menu.  But when I do a
remote start to specific IP or remote start all, the __time() is not
written to the log file name from the simple data writer.

Do you think this is a bug?

RE: simple data writer date

Re: simple data writer date

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.