Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Dimitry Lvovsky <di...@reviewpro.com> on 2010/08/25 15:55:15 UTC

Job opening cassandra Barcelona, Spain

Hi All,
Please forgive the job offer spam.

We're looking to add a developer with  experience using Cassandra, to join our team in Barcelona.  An ideal candidate  will have a strong CS background (academic or otherwise) with high level Java skills and experience programing in Scala.  Knowing your way around CSS/Javascript would be a definite plus.

We can only accept potential candidates with permission to work in the EU at this time.

Please send inquires to  jobs at reviewpro dot com.

Re: Job opening cassandra Barcelona, Spain

Posted by Dimitry Lvovsky <di...@reviewpro.com>.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.