Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sam Gendler <sg...@ideasculptor.com> on 2006/09/02 18:48:59 UTC

Re: Re: How to be redirected from login form to BasePage?

The previously mentioned Enjoy Web Development with Tapestry 4 book is
great, and the Tap in Action book is still very relevant to tap 4.
Going with tap 3 now would be a mistake.  Tap 4 was a big improvement
and most of the available component libraries and such don't support
Tap 3 any longer.

--sam