Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@seagullsoftware.com> on 2004/08/04 23:44:45 UTC

[io] RE: [lang] NestableException subclass NestableIOException?

I think I agree but I should have asked for this to go into the [io]
project since IOException is in java.io. But that would introduce a
dependency in [io] on [lang] and some folks react with some serious
allergies to this type of proposal. Too bad though.

Would anyone on the [io] team care to comment?

Thanks,
Gary

commons-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org

Re: [io] RE: [lang] NestableException subclass NestableIOException?

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
S'much the same team :)

Maybe if something in [io] needed it at some point it could be used, but
as it's such an easy thing to add when the time comes, I'm in favour of
just waiting until [io] itself needs it.

Hen