Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2015/04/07 13:16:34 UTC

Add snapshot link on our website.

Hi,

I see very often questions about how to download Apache TomEE snapshots.
Each and every time, Romain's daemon answers.

Was wondering, if that would be better to add this on our website.
Some years ago it was if I recall.

JLouis

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: Add snapshot link on our website.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
According to our Google Analytics exactly 0.09% of our traffic saw the SNAPSHOT page in the last 12 months.

This seems reasonable and within the spirit of the rule.  I'll include this in our next board report and get input.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
That what I said. No requirement but if not the case and a PMC is not
available to finish the release issues start so it is an implicit
requirement IMO.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
hey hey