Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alessandro Benedetti <be...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/22 11:55:57 UTC

Re: delta-import of rich documents like word and pdf files!

Hi Guys,
I probably found a way to mime the delta import for the fileEntityProcessor
( I have used it for xml files ... )
Adding this configuration in the xml-data-config :

<entity name="personeImpreseList" rootEntity="false" dataSource="null"
processor="FileListEntityProcessor"
fileName="^.*\.xml$" recursive="false"
baseDir="/data/listPersoneImprese"
*newerThan='${dataimporter.last_index_time}'*

And using command :
*command=full-import&clean=false*
*
*
Solr adds to the index only the files that were changed from the last
indexing session .

Probably this was an obvious way, but I want to know your opinion about
this.

Cheers

2011/11/12 neuron005 <ne...@gmail.com>

> I want to perform delta import of my rich documents like pdf and word
>  files.
> I added pk="something" in my data-config.xml file.
> But now I dont know my next step. How delta-import will come to know which
> fields get updated .I am not getting connected to database. Is there any
> query like database queries of "deltaImportQuery" and "deltaQuery"?
>  Does anyone has a solution?
> Thanks in advance

Benedetti Alessandro
Personal Page: http://tigerbolt.altervista.org