Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Turner, John" <JT...@AAS.com> on 2002/12/09 15:54:50 UTC

[OFFTOPIC] RE: question regarding error message

1 - this is a list for Tomcat user questions and support.

2 - that message typically means that a) the JVM on your machine is
misconfigured or needs to be reinstalled, or b) the applet or the link to
the applet is misconfigured on the server side (which you would have no
control over).

John