Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by FRANK WELCH <fw...@dgitech.com> on 2002/07/08 14:57:32 UTC

Using MANAGER for servlets in ROOT

Hi I have spent so much time trying to manage servlets in the ROOT context.

I can see servlets, using List and Sessions command in the Examples context, but never see any of MY sessions that run under root.

List always says "0" sessions running under context /  even when I am quite certain the servlets are running (they are communicating with apps on the network and sniffer shows the traffic)

Is there something special I need to do, to see my ROOT servlet sessions with List and Sessions commands?

Thanks,

Frank