Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de> on 2020/08/09 10:11:19 UTC

sonarcloud analysus needs to be run with Java 11

Hi all,

there is a warning on each new analysis done by sonarcloud, that from
October 2020 on, the analysis will need to be run with Java 11.

I think it will be enough to add a sonar-analysis job as a child, that
is running with Java 11. But it means, that we are not doing the
analysis step with the same environment, that is our default target.

Felix

Re: sonarcloud analysus needs to be run with Java 11

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am 09.08.20 um 12:37 schrieb Vladimir Sitnikov:
> +1 for moving at least the analysis to Java 11.
>
> I wonder what if we require Java 11 for JMeter execution?

I think, we should definitely think about it, as there might be more and
more libraries depending on Java 11.

Felix