Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Praveen Kumar A." <pr...@sonata-software.com> on 2009/05/05 17:54:40 UTC

FW: need help urgent......Change label dynamicly

Hello,

I want to change the Label  for the AjaxButton, when it is clicked. Iam
not able to work out this.

new AjaxButton("preview"){

	public void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form form){

	// need to get the label name here...how to get the label name?
	if(AjaxButton.label.equal("click")) then set label to "Unclick"
	if "UnClick" then show "click"
}

Need urgently, stopping my work. Could you please give me hint, how to
do this Implementation.

Thanks,

Praveen

Re: FW: need help urgent......Change label dynamicly

Posted by Janos Cserep <cs...@metaprime.hu>.
And of course don't forget to add the button or a parent component to
the ajaxrequesttarget as well.

Posted by Janos Cserep <cs...@metaprime.hu>.

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Per Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch>.