Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by james chen <ja...@yahoo.com.tw> on 2001/11/25 08:13:43 UTC

jsp

Hi all:

I was able to retrace back my steps and get most part
of Tomcat and Apache SOAP working again except one
small "insignificant" part. My browser couldn't
display any of the jsp page (both from Apache SOAP and
Tomcat). This might not seen to be such a big deal as
such at the first, except all of the Apache SOAP admin
functions ( list , deploy, undeploy) are all written
in jsp.

could some one please help me with this problem ??

thanks so much
james c

< 每天都 Yahoo!奇摩 >  www.yahoo.com.tw