Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by StrW_dev <ro...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/31 10:30:08 UTC

Realtimeget SolrCloud

Hello,

I am currently experimenting to move our Solr instance into a SolrCloud
setup.
I am getting an error trying to access the realtimeget handlers:

HTTP ERROR 404
Problem accessing /solr/collection1/get. Reason:
    Not Found

They work fine in the normal Solr setup. Do I need some changes in
configurations? Am I missing something? Or is it not supported in the cloud
environment?

Re: Realtimeget SolrCloud

Posted by Rafał Kuć <r....@solr.pl>.
Hello!

No problem. Also remember that you need the _version_ field to be
present in your schema.

 Rafał Kuć

Re: Realtimeget SolrCloud

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
The reason is that although you can configure handlers with any name you
want, internal requests to other shards (other Solr servers) will assume
that the handlers have the default handler names, like "/get". Probably that
should be configurable, or have some way of determining what the original
handler name was.

-- Jack Krupansky

Re: Realtimeget SolrCloud

Re: Realtimeget SolrCloud

Posted by Rafał Kuć <r....@solr.pl>.
Hello!

Do you have realtime get handler defined in your solrconfig.xml? This
part should be present:

  <requestHandler name="/get" class="solr.RealTimeGetHandler">
     <lst name="defaults">
       <str name="omitHeader">true</str>
       <str name="wt">json</str>
       <str name="indent">true</str>