Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2010/11/18 18:02:19 UTC

issue in eclipse : apacheds-kerberos-codec missing required source folder: 'target/maven-shared-archive-resources'

Hi,

I have created an Eclipse workspace from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk-with-dependencies
Eclipse reports this Build Path Problem :
Project 'apacheds-kerberos-codec' is missing required source folder:
'target/maven-shared-archive-resources'

Did I miss a step when creating my workspace ?

I will create the directory which is reported missing by hand.

Regards,

Antoine

Re: issue in eclipse : apacheds-kerberos-codec missing required source folder: 'target/maven-shared-archive-resources'

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 11/18/10 6:02 PM, Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created an Eclipse workspace from
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk-with-dependencies
> Eclipse reports this Build Path Problem :
> Project 'apacheds-kerberos-codec' is missing required source folder:
> 'target/maven-shared-archive-resources'
>
> Did I miss a step when creating my workspace ?
No. This is a work in progress, and you can remove the module
completely, it should not be added in eclipse.

We are currently rewriting the complete Kerberos codec, and we do that
in this module, which is not added in the apacheds/pom.xml atm.

We expect to be done by the end of next week.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com