Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "ZAIDI, ASAD A" <az...@att.com> on 2017/10/04 15:05:04 UTC

table repair question

Hello folk,

I'm wondering if there is way to find out list of table(s) which need repair OR if there Is way to find out what %age of data would need to be repaired on a table?  Is such information available from Cassandra  db engine through some other means?

TIA~ Asad

Re: table repair question

Posted by Javier Canillas <ja...@gmail.com>.
I'm doing it on a daily basis. If the repaired percentage drops from 80%,
then I do a repair over that keyspace-table. Seems working fine for the
last months without problems and avoids huge merkle tree building. No data
loss so far.

I'm running 3.11.0 btw.

Re: table repair question

Re: table repair question