Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alexa22 <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/26 03:12:47 UTC

j_security_check in tapestry

Hi,
I have a problem, I'm developing a Tapestry's aplication and I need to
active the security in there, but the page is autenticated by WAS (WebShere
Application Server) and LDAP, When the user is already authenticate,  I
don't Know how to pass to the other page, My html is this:

Do you have any idea to solved it?

<form method="post" action="j_security_check" onsubmit="return
validar(this);">
cellspacing="0">
        <thead>
        </thead>
name="j_username"/></td>
hidden="ognl:true"/></td>
type="submit" value="Aceptar"/></td>

</form>

<script type="text/javascript">

        function validar(formulario){
                if (formulario.j_username.value.length==0)
        {
        alert("Tiene que escribir su nombre de usuario");
        return false;
        }
        if (formulario.j_password.value.length==0)
        {
        alert("Tiene que escribir su contraseña");
        return false;
        }
       return true;
        }

</script>

Re: j_security_check in tapestry

Posted by #Cyrille37# <cy...@gmail.com>.
Alexa22 a écrit :
> Hi,
> I have a problem, I'm developing a Tapestry's aplication and I need to
> active the security in there, but the page is autenticated by WAS (WebShere
> Application Server) and LDAP, When the user is already authenticate,
Is Tapestry running on the WAS ?
If yes, have a look at
    Authentication auth =
SecurityContextHolder.getContext().getAuthentication();
To retrieve current credentials.

cyrille.