Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by "gottahaveitgifts@hotmail.com" <go...@hotmail.com> on 2001/12/05 11:44:36 UTC

Great Holiday Shopping at GottaHaveItGifts!

Great Holiday Shopping at GottaHaveItGifts!

You are invited to browse the bargins at GottaHaveItGifts during our special Holiday Sale.  Check out our items for Home and Garden, Patriotic Gifts, Christmas Items, and more. Simply click below to see what we have to offer.

http://store.andale.com/gottahaveitgifts

Happy Holidays!

     ~ from us at GottaHaveItGifts
       gottahaveitgifts@hotmail.com

ps.  As a special bonus, every 500th customer before midnight December 10th, shops for free!

http://store.andale.com/gottahaveitgifts

If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, simply reply to this email with the word 'Remove' in the Subject line.  Thank you!