Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2018/03/29 12:01:04 UTC

Build 3.7.0

I've started to do the release.

However, I've encountered a test failure that only happens with
"release:prepare". The -DdryRun=true is fine, and it has never occurred
on Jenkins.

What's more, it's an NPE and the line reported can't NPE

line 57, TestRDFConnectionFusekiBinary.java which is :

    assertTrue(FusekiLib.isFuseki(dsURL));

no object access!

As it only when running the release for real, the only way to
investigate is changing master and the release plugin may demand that
changes are pushed to origin so there may be some commit-foo happening.

     Andy

Re: Build 3.7.0

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

On 29/03/18 17:44, Claude Warren wrote:
> Fuseki was only adding Server header when SNAPSHOT was in the version?

Yes.

"is only"

There was a suggestion/request for no "Server" (Jetty and Fuseki) which
is a good practice apparently.  Development builds do add one for Fuseki.

     Andy

Re: Build 3.7.0

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.
I see the logic here, but mightn't it be good to add some config for this to override it in certain settings?

ajs6f

Re: Build 3.7.0

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org>.
Yeah it's a security think