Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Gana <ja...@roomity.com> on 2005/08/16 22:01:57 UTC

Log location.

Hi,

<property name="logSlowQueries" value="true"/> I used this for logging
the slow queries, I need to know the name on the property to decide the
locations for the logs.

Is there a default location available, if I dont specify it?

- javabuddy.
Have a great day..... :-)

Re: Log location.

Posted by Gana <ja...@roomity.com>.
In the sql map I found this configuration.

/- Gana./

Re: Log location.

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
I presume you mean for MySQL?