Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2020/05/20 00:33:59 UTC

how website redirects were done

I see from
https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-puppet/pull/1773/commits/6fcb902f7fc8ebf6d28c5bf68917244e77b29764
that it looks like Richard did a pull request for apache infrastructure-puppet
to add some redirects for the uima website's d/uimafit-2.* and d/uimafit-3.* and
d/ruta-2.* and d/ruta-3.*

How was this figured out? I had thought from reading the docs here
https://infra.apache.org/project-site.html#configure

that we would do this without infrastructure support, just by adding some
.htaccess files to certain directories.

-Marshall

Re: how website redirects were done

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
On 20. May 2020, at 17:53, Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> wrote:

> nice! and good to document the process :-) -Marshall

IMHO such stuff should be documented by INFRA, not by individual projects.

-- Richard

Re: how website redirects were done

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.