Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org> on 2005/12/03 21:27:52 UTC

httpd 2.2 missing as product in bugzilla

Hi all,

I just worked on a bug report and noticed that there is no setting for "Apache http-2.2" in the
product selection box of bugzilla. I think this should be either added or the current text for
"Apache http-2.0" should be exchanged against "Apache http-2.x" to avoid confusing to the user.

Regards

Rüdiger

Re: httpd 2.2 missing as product in bugzilla

Posted by Sander Temme <sa...@temme.net>.
On Dec 4, 2005, at 3:32 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> I don't know, but RoUS should.  They are his cron activities.

Actually, RoUS sends the STATUS files around on Wednesday. The
Bugzilla cron reports are mine, were indeed broken by the name
change, and are fixed for next week. I didn't manually run them
tonight but could if folks would like to see that happen.

S.

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.

Posted by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org>.

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.