Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/06/03 10:46:47 UTC

Re: Problem with context deleting from admin interface

Hi Matteo,

On 28/05/13 14:49, Matteo Busanelli (GMail) wrote:
> Ok I have changed the profile in "standard" and logged in as "admin "but
> nothing change.
> When I try to delete the context
> http://busa:8080/marmotta/context/abiprocfrom the Admin interface I
> always get this error:
>
> 1. DELETE http://busa:8080/marmotta/context/abiproc 405 (Method Not
> Allowed) jquery.min.js:2
>
> Now (in standard profile) also the curl doesn't work.
> I made the test! If I change back to "simple" profile at least the curl
> DELETE works fine (both direct and indirect).

So definitely this looks a bug in the js-side in the admin ui. I already
identified another one (MARMOTTA-253) related with the usage non-local
context uris. Please, register also this in jira, and I'd try to check
all related issues during the week.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández

Re: Problem with context deleting from admin interface

Posted by "Matteo Busanelli (GMail)" <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok I'll register on this issue too.

Thanx again Sergio.