Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2001/11/06 00:24:48 UTC

RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/ssl index.html ssl_compat.html ssl_faq.html ssl_glossary.html ssl_howto.html ssl_intro.html ssl_overview.html ssl_reference.html

> stoddard    01/11/05 09:42:41
>
>   Added:       docs/manual/ssl index.html ssl_compat.html ssl_faq.html
>                         ssl_glossary.html ssl_howto.html ssl_intro.html
>                         ssl_overview.html ssl_reference.html
>   Log:
>   Begin adding the SSL doc to the httpd-2.0 tree. Start with the
> html files.

Ouch.  This is going to be nastier than I thought.  There are significant
changes that need to be made just to bring these up to the 2.0 world (EAPI,
license, install, etc), and it is going to be pretty difficult in this
format because of the heavy reliance on Ralf's wml stuff.

Any suggestions?

The only option I see is to ditch the wml and do a serious cleaning of the
html format.  I'd prefer not to, but I'm personally not going to maintain a
wml setup for these docs.

Joshua.