Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/06 01:24:50 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Spark 1.2.2

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Spark version 1.2.2!

The tag to be voted on is v1.2.2-rc1 (commit 7531b50):
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=spark.git;a=commit;h=7531b50e406ee2e3301b009ceea7c684272b2e27

The list of fixes present in this release can be found at:
http://bit.ly/1DCNddt

http://people.apache.org/~pwendell/spark-1.2.2-rc1/

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/pwendell.asc

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachespark-1082/

http://people.apache.org/~pwendell/spark-1.2.2-rc1-docs/

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Spark 1.2.2!

The vote is open until Thursday, April 08, at 00:30 UTC and passes
if a majority of at least 3 +1 PMC votes are cast.

To learn more about Apache Spark, please see
http://spark.apache.org/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Spark 1.2.2

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.
+1 too

Posted by Joseph Bradley <jo...@databricks.com>.
+1

Posted by Mark Hamstra <ma...@clearstorydata.com>.
+1

Posted by Krishna Sankar <ks...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.
No, of course Jenkins runs tests. The way some of the tests work, they
need the build artifacts to have been created first. So it runs "mvn
... -DskipTests package" then "mvn ... test"

Posted by Sree V <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Sean McNamara <Se...@Webtrends.com>.
Ran tests on OS X

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.