Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "Tencé, Vincent" <vt...@optimuminformatique.com> on 2004/09/10 20:25:11 UTC

Continuous integration

After delaying it too long, I plan to try Damage Control out.

I am not aware of any continuous integration effort on the project (tell me
if I'm wrong). What do you think If I start a continous integration effort
using damage control?

- Vincent

Re: Continuous integration

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
There's Gump. That's usually been the ASF build system. It has the
advantages of having figured out machines etc.

Just mentioning it, I'm not a user of it.

Hen

RE: Continuous integration

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I am not aware of any continuous integration effort on the project

GUMP.  With an entire PMC and a dedicated server for the process.

	--- Noel