Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by ja...@accenture.com on 2016/05/16 12:48:54 UTC

Connection and Memory management with Apache Drill

Hi,

We are using Apache Drill to read parquet files. We are facing few issues and need your guidance -

Problems -

1.       Memory and CPU requirements of Apache Drill.

2.       How Drill manages connections with queries fired and when it gets closed?

3.       Does Apache Drill provides compatibility with spring-jdbc ? If Yes, how to use it and if Not, how to make connection pool of 50 connections.

Help in this regards with be appreciated.

Regards,
Jasbir Singh

www.accenture.com