Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by "Alan M. Carroll" <am...@network-geographics.com> on 2010/11/30 17:46:27 UTC

Adding new general libraries.

As part of the work on WCCP, I added a prototype config library, TsConfig. It is currently in proxy/tsconfig, which is probably not a particularly appropriate place, but I did not see a better one.

I personally do not like clutter directories, so I propose that I add a top level directory "libts" in parallel to libinktomi++. TsConfig would then be placed in that directory.

Re: Adding new general libraries.

Posted by John Plevyak <jp...@acm.org>.
+1

many other libraries should end up there as well eventually.

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Alan M. Carroll" <am...@network-geographics.com>.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/ReorganizeDirectoryStructure