Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by MICHAEL BUTLER <mi...@btinternet.com> on 2010/05/17 09:22:58 UTC

Eccomerce Language change works incorrectly 10.04

Hi All

I have downloaded 10.04 and am experiencing an issue when changing  language in ecommerce.

Using http://127.0.0.1:8080/ecommerce/control/main changing language works fine.
Click on product variation or open any product so a second screen appears.

This is happening in both Firefox and Safari

My guess is that this is not the intended action

Regards
Mike Butler

Re: Eccomerce Language change works incorrectly 10.04

Posted by Ankit Jain <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Michael,

This is happening because when you select a language the request is
"setSessionLocale" in this the  response type is "view-last"  thats why
its redirecting you on the previous  page.

Just change the response type to "view".

--
Thanks & Regards:
Ankit Jain