Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2011/05/23 23:13:35 UTC

[ANN] Maven Changes Report Plugin 2.5 Released

The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Maven Changes Report Plugin, version 2.5

Creates a release history for inclusion into the site and assists in generating an announcement mail.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-changes-plugin

You should specify the version in your project's plugin configuration:

<plugin>
  <artifactId>maven-changes-plugin</artifactId>
  <version>2.5</version>
</plugin>

Release Notes - Maven Changes Report Plugin - Version 2.5

Bug
* [MCHANGES-236] Configured outputEncoding not used for writing changes-report.html file
* [MCHANGES-231] Changes plugin doesn't use maven proxy settings

Improvement
* [MCHANGES-244] announcement-generate: Allow specification of a version-prefix
* [MCHANGES-210] Update to Java 5
* [MCHANGES-115] Add title to type images

New Feature
* [MCHANGES-243] Allow setting cc and bcc recipients when sending announcement mail
* [MCHANGES-238] Add default issueLinkTemplatePerSystem for MKS Integrity issue tracking system
* [MCHANGES-234] Add GitHub issue template
* [MCHANGES-232] Add Bitbucket issue template

Task
* [MCHANGES-239] Update to maven-filtering 1.0
* [MCHANGES-229] Incorrect documentation for changes-check goal -- references "release phase"
* [MCHANGES-172] Bump to Doxia 1.2

Enjoy,

-The Maven team

Re: [ANN] Maven Changes Report Plugin 2.5 Released

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Just so you know, this e-mail was sent using the Maven Changes Plugin
and the new configuration I added in maven-plugins:20.

On 2011-05-23 23:13, Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Maven Changes Report Plugin, version 2.5
>
> Creates a release history for inclusion into the site and assists in generating an announcement mail.
>
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-changes-plugin
>
> You should specify the version in your project's plugin configuration:
>
> <plugin>
>   <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>   <artifactId>maven-changes-plugin</artifactId>
>   <version>2.5</version>
> </plugin>
>

> Release Notes - Maven Changes Report Plugin - Version 2.5
>
> Bug
> * [MCHANGES-236] Configured outputEncoding not used for writing changes-report.html file
> * [MCHANGES-231] Changes plugin doesn't use maven proxy settings
>
> Improvement
> * [MCHANGES-244] announcement-generate: Allow specification of a version-prefix
> * [MCHANGES-210] Update to Java 5
> * [MCHANGES-115] Add title to type images
>
> New Feature
> * [MCHANGES-243] Allow setting cc and bcc recipients when sending announcement mail
> * [MCHANGES-238] Add default issueLinkTemplatePerSystem for MKS Integrity issue tracking system
> * [MCHANGES-234] Add GitHub issue template
> * [MCHANGES-232] Add Bitbucket issue template
>
> Task
> * [MCHANGES-239] Update to maven-filtering 1.0
> * [MCHANGES-229] Incorrect documentation for changes-check goal -- references "release phase"
> * [MCHANGES-172] Bump to Doxia 1.2
>

> Enjoy,
>
> -The Maven team

Dennis Lundberg