Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Nicolas Mazziotta <Ni...@ulg.ac.be> on 2002/04/12 14:57:18 UTC

Non rendered characters in and around fo:inline tags at page break

Hello,
I'm new in FOP and XSL FO, and I'm experiencing the following problem:

When a <fo:inline> element occurs at page break, its text() happens not
to be rendered...
What can I do?

Re: Non rendered characters in and around fo:inline tags at page break

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Nicolas Mazziotta wrote:
> When a <fo:inline>  element occurs at page break,
 > its text() happens not to be rendered..
> What can I do?

You can post a small FO file demonstrating the problem
to the list.

J.Pietschmann